Citysoft provide solutions which are cost effective, practical with good long-term value for manufacturers in the Edible Oils industry.
CitySoft as your implementation partner
CitySoft is one of the most awarded and well-resourced Sage X3 implementation partner. Our specific Mid-sized industry knowledge and project management expertise allows us to successfully deliver ‘best practice’ solutions; to reduce the time and cost of implementations; and to create conditions that produce significant long-term returns for our clients.
Tailored solutions to meet your business needs
Sage X3 allows you to to administer your Edible Oils business effectively : purchasing contracts with suppliers, control of purchasing delivery notes, payments to suppliers, official reports, customer sales monitoring, financial management etc. Incorporated in the system, is integrated warehouse management to ensure proper goods received storage, movement and picking, plus reporting to maximize available space and inventory turnaround.
The development module allows adaptation to your company’s specific activities and integrates that information into the company database. For example, the sample-taking and weighing processes.
Sage X3 with Aritmos software
- Statistical families: commodities, varietal group, agronomic variety
- Product type: olives, unrefined oil, processed oil, packaging
- Qualities, grading
- Qualifications: % acidity, cleanliness, % yield, etc.
- Document type: offers, contracts, deliveries, returns, etc.
- Packaging types: cases, bottles
- Associated documents: quality, pricing
- Invoice types: advances, settlements
- Price tables: date interval, value table, etc.
- Calculation of settlements by table
- Direct settlements
A complete streamlined & simple solution.
- Scale connection
- Management of weighing practices: gross intakes, tares, etc.
- Transport information
- Distribution among partners
- Printing of traceability labels
- Production management
- Production types: pressing, filtering
- Production templates
- Production and consumption statement
- Traceability: ascending, descending
- Identification: owner, variety, location, etc.
- Property registry information
- Production: estimated, actual, etc.
- Crop reports
- Quality type: physical, chemical
- Qualifications: % actual, % tolerated, etc.
- Quality documentation
- Application of quality to delivery notes
- Transport zones
- Carriage fees
- Transport delivery notes
- Invoices to transporters