Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management
CitySoft represents Sage Enterprise Management software across Australia and around the globe, providing advanced business software for mid-sized enterprises in Singapore, Malaysia and the UK. Formerly known as Sage Enterprise Management, Sage Enterprise Management is a leading business management software suite best utilised by enterprises typically consisting of multiple sites and companies, operating in one or multiple countries.
Sage Enterprise Management software is one of CitySoft’s four key advanced enterprise business management solutions, alongside SAP Business One, SAP ByDesign and Sage 300 & CRM – all of which are positioned to suit growing small to medium-sized businesses. Proudly one of the country’s leading Sage Business Partners, CitySoft also represents BatchMaster for SAP Business One, a process manufacturing system that suits both small to medium-sized businesses and mid-sized enterprises.
Key competitive strengths of CitySoft and Sage Enterprise management software include:
• CitySoft’s project approach and expertise in the delivery of complex ERP projects
• Greater certainty, clarity and transparency with SaaS contracts including renewal terms and data ownership
• Requires a lower investment in professional services than other ERP products in the same market space
See our services offering
True Web native technology – Sage Enterprise Management offers full mobility and clever use of activity codes to support developments without impacting standard Sage Enterprise Management vendor version upgrades.
Product capability Demo video
Sage Enterprise Management Software Product Profile
Sage Enterprise Management software suits enterprises with the following characteristics.
• An annual turnover of $50 M AUD or greater
• Operating multiple legal entities and or multiple sites, in one or multiple countries
• Mature, sophisticated business processes that are outgrowing or have already outgrown current systems
• A need for a digital platform to support a connected eco-system
• A base license demand of around 30 ERP users with scalability to multiple thousands of system users, if required
As a leading Sage Business Partner, CitySoft supports the operation of organisations across Australia and Internationally from our Melbourne, Sydney and overseas offices, delivering comprehensive support for the Sage Enterprise Management software system.
Sage Enterprise Management software is available in several suites: finance, distribution, manufacturing, projects and jobs, and construction. It contains advanced functionality and technical capabilities to address even the most demanding mid-market enterprises.
The system operates on either a Microsoft Windows platform or a Linux platform and uses either an MS SQL or Oracle database.
Enterprise business management solutions for every organisation
The Sage Enterprise Management software license is a development platform supporting the creation of enterprise specific capabilities.
The system can be deployed under a public or private cloud arrangement or as an on-premise deployment. The licensing is available as a subscription or a perpetual license.
Sage Enterprise Management software represents excellent value based on licensing models and licensing structures.
Sage Enterprise Management has software licensing and hosting fees that are typically less expensive than other software systems for mid-sized enterprises.